2013-10-23

catching up

It has been a while since I posted photos on here so this is a bit of catch up. Most of these are black and white darkroom prints, and a couple polaroids.

The first few were taken in Poland with a Leica IIIc.

catching the train
Sadly she did not catch her train. At the central train station in Warsaw.

toy store
A toy store in Warsaw.

cabin in the woods
A cottage just outside of Warsaw.

half dome
This photo of Half Dome at Yosemite was taken with a Tachihara 4x5 field camera that I had to return after just a short time of use since it had something wrong with it. I'm still on the lookout for another one.

dungeon door
A creepy looking door at the San Francisco Armory.

scooter
This is another camera I have been using lately. It's a Yashica Y16. I almost always have this tiny camera with me. You can't get the film cassettes anymore, but it takes 16mm film, so I've been spooling it onto the cassette that was with the camera when I found it.

The last two photos are polaroids taken with my land camera.

porsche 356 convertable

sfmta maid

No comments: